Our Restoration Services Team has been around for nearly 30 years.
Our company performs fast, reliable water damage repair. With state-of-the-art water extraction and odor elimination equipment, we can restore your home to its pre-disaster condition in virtually no time at all. Our restoration services team has been around for nearly 30 years. That experience and multiple certifications means you can count on an organized, orderly approach to your project.
Regardless of whether your home has sustained damage due to firefighting efforts, natural flooding or a plumbing disaster, we have the tools and techniques to help you get your property back in order and your life back to normal.
Full Service Water Damage Repair
When we say that we can restore your home to its pre-disaster condition, we mean that you can expect us to handle your repair services from start to finish. We will even paint your interior walls and hang wall paper for you, once your home has been completely restored.
- We perform thorough property inspections and damage assessments
- Content pack-outs and labeling, including all furniture and salvageable items
- Debris removal and disposal
- Water extraction, dehumidification and structural drying
- Removal and replacement of saturated drywall and ceiling panels
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Sanitizing, anti-microbial treatments and deodorization
With a single phone call, you can receive complete water damage repair. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide you with prompt, courteous and compassionate service. We offer free on-site estimates, and we will even help you work with your insurance company to submit your claim for damage benefits.
For Best Results, Take Immediate Action
The longer water is left in the home, the greater the damage you will sustain. Water will seep into every available porous and absorbent material; this can weaken structural components and lead to serious mold and mildew issues. The more quickly you seek water damage repair, the more cost-effective and successful your clean-out will be.
Trust Your Home to the Professionals
Performing DIY water damage repair can wind up costing you much more than money. Attempting to extract water and dry out your property without the proper equipment can lead to poor results. And to make matters worse, your insurance company may not cover your losses if you do not hire a certified restoration services team.
- Our powerful water extraction vacuums remove moisture that has settled into porous, wooden surfaces.
- We have industrial-grade fans that circulate air vigorously and evaporate water that has seeped into carpeting, area rugs and upholstery.
- Our humidity meters allow us to monitor moisture levels in the air inside of the home.
Our team performs complete water restoration services after incidents involving firefighting, plumbing catastrophes and natural disasters.
- We remove deep pools of water with a flood pump
- Extract water from carpets and flooring
- Set up industrial fans and dehumidifiers to remove excess humidity from the air
- Remove and replace saturated, sagging drywall panels and ceilings
- Remove and replace saturated and useless insulation
- Eliminate the scent of mold and mildew with ozone
These are very powerful tools that may be used in the process of water damage repair. They sanitize the home, eliminate mold and mildew, and remove the odors associated with them. However, they can be extremely dangerous if not used properly. High levels of ozone can impair lung function and even cause death. Significant clearing time must be observed before re-entering a home once it has been treated with ozone.
Working with Your Insurer
Another benefit of working with our company is that we can help you compose your claim for benefits against your homeowner’s insurance policy. Our company works with insurance companies on a daily basis providing evidence of damage, communicating with adjustors and providing estimates for water damage repair. Many homeowners are relieved by this aspect of our service because it helps alleviate some of the stresses that they are experiencing as they wait for their homes to be brought back to a livable condition.
Our technicians know exactly what adjustors are looking for when claims are submitted. We have worked with some of the most renowned insurance companies in the business.
If you have suffered a fire, flood or plumbing catastrophe, call our restoration services team for complete water damage repair. We have earned and continue to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and we understand the difficulties that you may be facing following your disaster.
Call us for water damage repair in Newburgh, Evansville, Boonville and surround cities. We are NAHB and SIBA certified.